Trying New Gerber Products

Posted by Jenna | Monday, November 24, 2008

As a stay at home mom I love having the opportunity to receive sample products and review them. I not only enjoy doing this to try new things with my family, but also to get the word out there about noteworthy products that other moms and parents would enjoy trying as well.

A while back I was was asked to review a sample kit of Gerber 2nd Foods. Having a little one I of course said yes. I was excited to try their new dinner purees with DHA which is a very important nutrient that helps to support brain and eye development. I was also interested in trying and learning more about the Organic Cereals that they are adding to their line of foods.

All of the products I received and tried were great! I would have to say that I loved the Organic Cereals as I knew I was giving the very best to my little girl. Her favorite was probably the dinner purees...which again was great for me as I knew she was getting the nutrients she needs to continue to grow healthy and strong. I'm very thankful for this opportunity to try Gerber Products and hope to have more in the future!!



1 comments
  1. du lich tot September 17, 2014 at 2:47 AM  

    Last summer, Chelsea have had a shopping campaign players headlining M88. Numerous names came from the Spanish league La Liga coach Jose Mourinho was brought about with the ambition to turn Chelsea into a team with M88 wap assault captivating gameplay, satisfying expectations of owner Roman Abramovich.
    And that is gradually shaping Chelsea. With inspiration from the excellent duo Diego Costa - Cesc Fabregas, the Blues have M88 perfect start in the Premier League, winning all four first round, scoring 15 goals (many almost double the number of goals the team has runner).

Post a Comment


09 10